5 female founders were invited and were happily bombarded with questions.
- Dr. Olga Kubassova, founder and CEO of Image Analysis
- Dr. Harveen Chugh, growth manager for government accelerator, the Sirius Programme
- Sinead Mac Manus, founder and CEO of Fluency
- Natalie Jonk, founder and CEO of Walacea
- Alex Hodgson via weblink, founder and CEO of 1DegreeBio
Almost all of the founders emphasized the fact that starting your own company should not be about the fast money; this concept is non-existent. Money will not be there (at least in the beginning!), people will come and go and the whole thing will take looots of time. The remaining bit is yourself and your belief in your product.
A lot of tips were shared – but there is no success recipe. Try hard, fail fast and learn 🙂